Home Energy Management
- Wisely managing energy use has been a high priority when households are on the way to pursue a smart life with sustainable energy, improved efficiency and reduced bills.
- By applying advanced technologies of IoTs (Internet of Things) and wireless communication and etc., SOLARMAN products are able to connect a variety of devices in your home, making your daily operations in a more convenient, comfortable and environmentally friendly manner.
- Precisely reporting real-time data of your power generation and energy consumption
- Visualizing your energy usage pattern and offering intelligent suggestions as required
- Enabling solar panels/batteries to be used more effectively
- Remotely switching “ON/OFF” status of your home appliances
FAQ for Household Owners
Click “Create a Plant”.
Plane Name, Plant Location, Plant Address, Plant Type, System Type, Capacity, Feed-in Tariff, Tilt Angle and etc,.
Normal, Offline, Alerting, Constructing.
1. via calculating the data uploaded by devices
2. via summation of daily production
Go to Overview Page to export.
Peak Hours Today=Accumulated Production/Running Days/Capacity
Consumption data is provided by devices.If the device (e.g. inverter) you purchased does not provide consumption data, then consumption data will be –. If you do not wish to see — data, please switch system type to All on Grid.
Grid data is provided by devices.If the device (e.g. inverter) you purchased does not provide grid data, then gird data will be –. If you do not wish to see — data, please switch system type to All on Grid.
Battery data is provided by devices.If the device (e.g. inverter) you purchased does not provide battery data, then battery data will be –. If you do not wish to see — data, please switch system type to All on Grid.
Go to “Plant List” or “Plant Details” to delete a plant.
Go to “Device List” to delete a device.
System will display latest alerts.
Please ask inverter manufacturer for detailed information.
There are two algoritms for total yields. If you choose to calculate total production via total production data uploaded by devices, then Total Yields=Total Production*(Desulfurization Feed-in Tariff+Nation FIT+Province FIT+City FIT+County FIT)
If you choose to calculate total production via summation of daily production, then Total Yields=Daily Yield Summation. Daily Yield=Daily Production*(Desulfurization Feed-in Tafiff+Nation FIT+Province FIT+City FIT+County FIT).
If you choose All on Grid as system type, then Daily Yield=Daily Production*(Benchmark Price+Province FIT+City FIT+County FIT).
Benchmark price varies by region.
Solution for Household Owners
Case of Household Owners
Installed Capacity: 5KW
A household PV Plant in Germany uses SOLARMAN data logger to collect inverter data of PV Plant, and remotely monitors and manages home energy through SOLARMAN smart app.